Re: W3C Testing How To slides

Hi Philippe,

These slides are great! Are you planning on attending Test The Web Forward
in Paris prior to TPAC on October 26 & 27?  James Graham and I are each
going give a talk on parts of what you have here - he is going to present
on testharness.js and I will be walking through how to create a reftest.
You have a lot of additional great information here that would be very
useful at the event for new test writers.  I particularly like the first
10 slides the cover figuring out what to test.

If you are able to attend, would you like to co-present with James and me?
If you can't make it, perhaps I can include some of this into my talk.

Feel free to contact me directly off-list if you want to discuss the
logistics of the event.

Here's the site:

http://testthewebforward.org/paris-2012.html (Note: we are finalizing the
venue today, but it will be in central Paris at a university)

Cheers,
-Rebecca