Re: Code online

Yep, that would be great, as long as it doesn't involve much more code
that what I have at the moment.

I'd like to start spreading these changes to my many other results
pages, and replacing the old versions throughout the i18n site. Do you
think it's ok to do that yet (wrt code stability, etc.)?

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Activity Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)