Re: Moving WebDriver Spec to First Public Working Draft

The steps for taking a draft to FPWD are documented here:

  http://goo.gl/bbzqu

The first step really is that the group needs to formally record a
resolution to proceed to FPWD. That can be done by having the Wilhelm (the
chair) send out a "Call for Consensus" message to the group, with a
deadline for comments (usually 1 week). Some recent examples:

  CfC: publish FPWD of Fullscreen spec; deadline May 24
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2012AprJun/0784.html

  CfC: publish FPWD of Input Method Editor (IME); deadline May 9
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2012AprJun/0474.html

Once that deadline has passed, if there are no objections to the FPWD Call
for Consensus, Wilhelm sends a Transition Request message to plh asking
linking to the Call for Consensus message and asking for approval of the
shortname.

I'll work with Wilhelm to get this all started.

  --Mike

Ms2ger <ms2ger@gmail.com>, 2012-05-24 17:04 +0200: