Re: [TalentSignal] Other requirements in JobPostings

Not sure if the following exist somewhere as non-competency
requirements, but they do appear commonly in job advertisements:

1.  Willing to travel x days a month.

2.  Willing to work weekends/evening shift/day shift/night shift.

3. Owns own vehicle (common in delivery jobs).  This could be broadened
to a "has equipment" requirement (in  which case it will also cover
situations like being expected to provide own tools for repair or
housecleaning jobs).

4.  Has work permit/legally able to work in [country] (similar to
citizenship but not the same)

Merrilea

--

Merrilea J. Mayo, Ph.D.