Re: [TalentSignal] Other requirements in JobPostings

Thanks Joseph.

I have set up a wikipage to summarize this issue
<https://www.w3.org/community/talent-signal/wiki/Requirements_other_than_competencies_and_credentials>
[1]. It lists physical and sensory requirements separately as a starting
point. I would welcome any other comments, positive or negative, general
or specific.

Some specific questions / comments:

- if we merge sensory and physical requirements I propose it would be
named physicalSensoryRequirements

- does anyone have any realistic examples I could use. If not I'll come
up with some

- is it a valid use case to have citizenship requirements that preclude
certain countries, e.g. not countries under US sanction? What types of
job might have a requirement such as US citizens only?

Phil

1.https://www.w3.org/community/talent-signal/wiki/Requirements_other_than_competencies_and_credentials