[TalentSignal] Re: Unit at which the job is based

Thank you Stuart. I have added this to our wiki as a draft proposal for
describing Unit at which the job is based
<https://www.w3.org/community/talent-signal/wiki/Unit_at_which_the_job_is_based>
[1]

*All:*

* Do you have any comments or suggestions?

* Do this look like a reasonable approach to suggest for inclusion in
schema.org?

Phil

1.

--

Phil Barker <http://people.pjjk.net/phil>. http://people.pjjk.net/phil
CETIS LLP <https://www.cetis.org.uk>: a cooperative consultancy for

CETIS is a co-operative limited liability partnership, registered in
England number OC399090
PJJK Limited is registered in Scotland as a private limited company,
number SC569282.