Re: Fwd: Re: [TalentSignal] Example for JobPosting qualifications as EducationalOccupationalCredentials

Thank you. I have updated the example on the wiki
<https://www.w3.org/community/talent-signal/wiki/Example_of_JobPosting_qualifications_as_EducationalOccupationalCredential#Proposal>
[1] to show recognizedBy being used.

Any other comments / suggestions are welcome.

Phil

[1]

On 21/06/2019 16:34, Merrilea Mayo wrote:

> Forgot to send to list

>>> https://merrileamayo.com/ < >
>>> 240-304-0439 (cell)