Re: [TalentSignal] Re: U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Job Data Exchange

Thank you Merrilea.

Everyone: any other comments or thoughts on how this
<https://www.w3.org/community/talent-signal/wiki/Comparison_of_JDX_JobSchema%2B_with_schema.org>
might shape our work?

My thinking at the moment is that:

- Suggesting a property for the "number of positions open for this job
posting" seems useful and should be another quick win.

- There are requirements of several types: citizenship, physical,
security, sensory. Might an approach of having a single jobRequirement
property cover all of these adequately, or do they need to be
distinguished from each other?

- How important is Assessment to us? From the domain sketch it looks
like a missing piece, and I know that is is considered to be a missing
piece from the learning, education and training point of view as well. I
would suggest that a class could be added with just a few properties
that would be a start on filling this gap.

Those would be my priorities.

Several of the other issues
<https://www.w3.org/community/talent-signal/wiki/Issues,_use_cases_and_requirements>
seem a bit more complex, for example, those that affect vocabularies
that are used in Google job search have potential to break things.

Any thoughts on these priorities?

Phil