[TalentSignal] Re: U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Job Data Exchange

Hello all,

I have looked through the column comparing JDX JobSchema+ with what is
in schema.org and refactored it slightly leading on what is and is not
in schema.org, see Comparison of JDX JobSchema+ with schema.org
<https://www.w3.org/community/talent-signal/wiki/Comparison_of_JDX_JobSchema%2B_with_schema.org>
[1] on the Talent Signal wiki.

I have also added relevant items to our list of issues to be considered
<https://www.w3.org/community/talent-signal/wiki/Issues,_use_cases_and_requirements>
[2].

All comments welcome, either feedback on JDX JobSchema+ or thoughts on
the issues raised.

Regards, Phil.

1.
https://www.w3.org/community/talent-signal/wiki/Comparison_of_JDX_JobSchema%2B_with_schema.org