Re: Discussion on current status and next step of contacts API, Data Store API and TCP and UDP Socket API

Hi. Zoltan!

2014. 8. 12. ¿ÀÈÄ 5:44¿¡ "Kis, Zoltan" <zoltan.kis@intel.com>´ÔÀÌ ÀÛ¼º:

> Hello,
>
> On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 6:23 PM, Wonsuk Lee <wonsuk73@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi. Eduardo.
> > Sounds great! Then I would like to bring this spec to LCWD as soon as
> > possible. What do you think?
> >
> > Do anyone have implementation of this spec? or Do anyone have a plan for
> > implementing this spec in the near future?
>
> We plan to make an implementation based on Bluetooth PBAP as data
> source, planned for Crosswalk for later this year.

Sounds great!

> While the data definition part of the Contact and Messaging
> specifications is rather mature, it is unclear yet whether the data
> handling part is the best option possible. I wish we could wait with
> the LCWD until implementations experiment with some of the dirty
> details. This applies to the Messaging API as well.

It make sense. But I want make a phase for each spec in Sysapps. So it
seems we need to consider which kinds of feature we will cover in the first
phase and what will be part of in the second. Do you have specific items or
issues for Contacts APIs?

Kr, Wonsuk.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sysapps/2014Aug/0001.html