Re: Are we nearly ready for CfC on telephony API?

From: Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 12:34:31 +0100
To: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Cc: "public-sysapps@w3.org" <public-sysapps@w3.org>

On Thursday, 30 May 2013 at 12:10, Dave Raggett wrote:

> There has been a lot of recent activity on the telephony API, and I am
> wondering how close we are to being able to initiate a CfC on its formal
> publication as a FPWD?

I've created a milestone to track what bugs we need to finish before we move to FPWD (currently empty):

https://github.com/sysapps/telephony/issues?milestone=2&state=open

The editors and interested parties should associate the bugs they feel should be finished for FPWD with that milestone.

--
Marcos Caceres