Re: CfC: publish FPWD of "app: URI scheme"; deadline April 26th

I am glad to see that you guys reach an agreement :)

Dave, I think we are good to publish the FPWD for the APP URI scheme
specification. The following document should have been updated:
http://app-uri.sysapps.org/pub/WD_09May2013.html

Thanks,
--
Mounir