RE: Status of rest proposals (Messaging, Telephony and Raw Sockets)

Hi. Zoltan.

Sound great!

> About email, then IM+group chat: I can draft specs which build upon the
> structures defined in the SMS+MMS spec, but there would be separate
> proposals for email, IM, and group chat, respectively. I am on the opinion
> that drafting at least email and P2P IM would be beneficial even if we
> decide on the F2F to focus only on SMS+MMS.
> Group chat is a bit more complex, and the need is small. I expect to
> finish these specs by the F2F.

For email, I would like to have use cases for checking the value of this
API.
In case of P2P IM, I think this could make a conflict with Peer to Peer Data
API of WebRTC Spec[1]. What do you think?

> > - Telephony API
>
> This still has some discussions, but I hope to get them cleared during
> this week. The target is to have FPWD soon.

Sound great! I hope to see final proposal soon.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/webrtc/#peer-to-peer-data-api

Best regards,
Wonsuk.