From: Nilsson, Claes1 [mailto:Claes1.Nilsson@sonymobile.com]
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2013 6:06 PM
To: 'Wonsuk Lee'; public-sysapps@w3.org
Subject: RE: Status of rest proposals (Messaging, Telephony and Raw Sockets)

For Raw Sockets API I propose to wait issuing FPWD. We had a discussion on
this API and I have an action to simplify the API. See
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sysapps/2013Feb/0210.html. I am
sorry that this has been delayed but I have had to handle other urgent
tasks. However, I will start working on this now and my plan is to have a
new version to be reviewed at the Madrid F2F meeting.

Best regards

  Claes