Re: Draft Agenda for upcoming F2F Meeting

Hello,

Thank you for drafting the agenda.
It is not clear whether all the sessions are meant to be sequential so
that everybody could attend all sessions?

Or is it possible to have parallel sessions? At least I think we'd
need more time for the 2nd day afternoon session topics, and perhaps
we could start talking about them already during the first day
(afternoon?), even if there are a few people involved with Security
too. So we'd need at least 2 rooms.

Of course this may still change because we have just scheduled a face
to face meeting in Madrid on 11-12 February, kindly hosted by
Telefonica, for discussing Telephony and Messaging.

Then, since we have plenty of time until the F2F, would there be
interest from all group members to gather the use cases for the Phase
2 deliverables, and optionally even draft some preliminary
specifications?
As many have pointed out before, the first phase lacked going through
an essential part of design: agreeing on the needs, use cases and
implementation contexts for the API's to be specified. Individual
proposals could still add use cases, but we'd have a more solid ground
for proposals.

Also, I think phase 1 would have been smoother if we started with a
face to face kick-off meeting.
Therefore I would suggest doing most of the job of aligning the
Execution/Security Model on 2nd day afternoon, keep the wrap-up on 3rd
day morning for all API's (listing remaining action requests),
and in the 3rd day leave more time for 2nd phase items, e.g. have a
session for kicking off the discussion of use cases of phase 2
deliverables - to the extent participants of phase 1 and phase 2
overlap.

Best regards,
Zoltan