RE: OSRR vs. OWL-S, WSMO, and others

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006, Battle, Steven Andrew wrote:

> The REST vs. SOAP debate is interesting and each style has its place.
> For B2B web-services I prefer SOAP, for B2C REST provides a lightweight
> alternative. However, the process model should be independent of these
> concerns.

The REST vs SOAP debate as in "eating a soup with a spoon and with
pleasure" and the spoon vs pleasure debate? :)
SOAP is not an architectural style, it's a message processing format mixed
with protocol bits. I'd rather see a debate between REST vs Message
Oriented Architecture.
Thanks,

--
Yves Lafon - W3C