Re: Embedding an upper Ontology into OWL-S

Yes! Actually, we want to use these Ontologies. We want to benefit
from both OWL-S description and finite state machine (FSM) description
of a Web service. Suppose that every Web service has a FSM description
beside OWL-S. This FSM description will be generated by Web service
designer and will be published into a repository. User will query for
a Web service with a specific FSM and finally s/he will find the
desired Web serivce.

For implementing this scenario, we want to have FSM beside OWL-S. So
importing the Ontologies together (owl:imports) can't solve anything.
These Ontologies, which want to work with each other, are somehow
separated.

For working with OWL-S description, we can use OWL-S API developed by
Mindswap. But for FSM part we have nothing. I think we should develop
such APIs for working with FSM description of a Web service. I think
the pattern of developing these APIs will be the same as OWL-S API.
Any idea? (specially from Mindswap team)

Bests,
Peyman