Re: [owl-s] communication between web services

Sam, Drew --

Maybe the approach in the following examples [1,2] would help ?

Some background is at [3].

                         HTH     -- Adrian

[1] http://www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/MergeOntologies1.agent

[2] http://www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/OntologyInterop2.agent

[3]
http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ExpeditionWorkshop/DesignWorkshopforNationalDialogueOnIntelligentManufacturing#nid2ZM

"Semantics and the Web: e-Government Implications of Some Emerging
Technology Beyond W3C"