Re: Additional information in OWL-S descriptions

Juergen,

In case you are looking for a specific suggestion, I would suggest
rereading this specific part of the technical walk through of OWL-S,
(http://www.daml.org/services/owl-s/1.0/owl-s.html#Attributes).  I could
imagine that you might like to put together something like this into your
profile ontology.

<profile:serviceParameter>
        <addParam:Computations rdf:ID="#OtherComputationProblems">
                <profile:serviceParameterName>Additional Computation
Problems</profile:serviceParameterName>
                <profile:sParameter
rdf:resource="&concepts;#OtherGAMSproblems" />
        </addParam:Computations>
</profile:serviceParameter>

Hopefully someone can correct me if I'm wrong or misinterpreted the
example.  Have a look at the BravoAirProfile.owl  file in the examples
section for a good example of how they use the serviceParameter property
in relation to the GeographicRadius example.

Many thanks to everyone that's been working so hard on OWL-S.  I like it.
-Matt

Matthew Bogner
University of Texas - Austin

IBM Extreme Blue - Raleigh