Position Paper: Semantic Web for Lifesciences

Hi,

Can I submit a slightly updated version of the position paper?

No content changes, just added a co-author.

Thanks,

---Vipul

Vipul Kashyap, PhD

Senior Medical Informatician, Clinical Knowledge Management

Partners HealthCare Systems, Clinical Informatics R&D

Work: (781)416-9254

Mobile: (617)943-7120

Fax: (781)416-8913

Email: vkashyap1@partners.org <mailto:vkashyap1@partners.org>