RE: Position Paper Submission for W3C Workshop on Semantic Web for Life Sciences

Hello,
	BioPAX submitted a position paper last week, but we have since
gotten more input from some authors and would like to submit a minor
revision.  Also, I forgot to mention in my previous e-mail that Jeremy
Zucker and Joanne Luciano are planning to attend the conference in support
of BioPAX.  Please let me know if this is a problem.

Thanks!
Gary