Re: quick look at membership, and proposed clause for this group's charter

Marco

so far we have 35 ppl on the list, should be visible to all from the
community home page
and we are all community members,

myself being chair
mostly because i started the group, and Martin being co-chair because he
volunteered by filling out this form

Input your preferences on the online form

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDRZYXRvcUlEVjlIRjJHcTBpV3poeWc6MQ#gid=0

VIEW THE INFO INPUTTED BY OTHER MEMBERS HERE
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0ApXeDqbLLqHSdDRZYXRvcUlEVjlIRjJHcTBpV3poeWc&rm=full#gid=0

other people may become available to chair/cochair in the future, please
fill out the form and we ll  rotate

please let us know if you think we should structure membership differently,
and/or if you
 have any other suggestions for the group

here's a draft  to share notes

Community working document
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NBbtEnN2bvf5pbx8lpNNydBClJwezyxIVSkmOI5AvU4/edit