Re: quick look at membership, and proposed clause for this group's charter

Thanks, Lars
we are all lurkers in some lists, and more active in others

that is inevitable as we try to follow even just notionally what is going
on everywhere else with limited human and computer level bandwidth

as you know, establishing a good balance so that people do not feel too
much pressure
and yet find ways of participating is a challenge for most communities,

so far nobody has protested about these clauses, so we are going ahead with
two rules
1. every member should take the stakeholoder questionnaire
(feel free to help improve it)
2. every member should make at least one contribution per semester
of whatever weight/importance they see fit (as long as we hear from them)
and
ping the list about it, so that we can harvest these activities for our
reports

have not yet found out how to make these rules effective as a charter
on the group's page, anyone has any suggestions?

we have not yet discussed/decided what we do with defection,
but we can think about it later

I take this opportunity to welcome new members who have joined
since last week and remind everyone that the questionnaire needs to be
ticked to maintain good standing

 original post 'Vision, Mission and Charter '
http://www.w3.org/community/swisig/2014/02/04/vision-missionn-charter/

notes in our preliminary report (currently being drafted)
http://tinyurl.com/qbv5pfj

Please help to shape the vision and mission for the group by taking a very
quick
 questionnaire.(less than 10 questions).  This will help us with stakeholder
profiling
http://tinyurl.com/npurmtg

This is only or internal use - Anonymized answers will be shared [...]

PDM