Re: New member from Austria

On 09/03/2013 06:59 PM, Roberto García González wrote:
> Welcome Andreas!

Thank you Roberto!

> Please, could you provide some pointers to reference publications,
> demos, source coder,... related to your work?

Here are two of our publications in the field of entity summarization:

- Leveraging Usage Data for Linked Data Movie Entity Summarization,
http://arxiv.org/abs/1204.2718
- Evaluating Entity Summarization Using a Game-Based Ground Truth,
http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-642-35173-0_24 (pdf via
Google)

An overview of the state of the art in this field is provided in the
second paper.

Andreas

--
PhD Candidate
University of Innsbruck (http://uibk.ac.at)

email: andreas.thalhammer@uibk.ac.at
phone: +43 (0) 512507 53734
office hours: Mon 9-13; Tue, Wed, Thu 9-17 (all CET/CEST)