Re: Let's turn aspiration into fact?

Also, I apologize if my last message was too rambly. But, I actually wrote
a vision statement on how I think we could build a greater Fediverse down
the road, and what kinds of things I'd love to see:

https://deadsuperhero.com/2022/02/towards-a-greater-federated-architecture/

TL;DR: I want to create a web where people can have maximum control over
their social experience online: what they see, how they see it, who can see
them, and how they can be seen. I think we have a beautiful opportunity to
create a type of social web where many types of experiences can emerge
simply by framing the same data differently.