Re: Let's turn aspiration into fact?

Your data portability report sounds good, but if you are going to go
through the effort of implementing portable identities, you might as
well implement support for nomadic identities while you are in there.
Not all platforms need to offer nomadic identities, but ideally they
should at least be able to recognize one when they see it.