Re: Let's turn aspiration into fact?

We currently have 3 important subgroups in this CG:

* Testing task force
* ActivityPub + Webfinger report team
* ActivityPub + HTTP Signature report team

So, at TPAC last year, we decided to open a Data Portability Task Force.
We have a draft report on data portability here:

https://w3c.github.io/activitypub/data-portability-report.html

We need a few people to take on the role of organizing this task force.
If you're interested, please talk to the chairs. Having 1-2 people take
this on would be a huge help.

I'd love to see this move forward. In particular, I'd like to see more
server software support bring-your-own-domain (BYOD) and I'd like to see
an effective standard for transferring content and reactions (likes,
replies, shares) between servers.

Evan