Re: FAQs and Meeting Chat for Social CG Meeting [via Social Web Incubator Community Group]

Hi all,

It’s easy to make some changes (e.g., the group name, or updates to the description on the CG home page). It’s less easy to make other changes (e.g., the mailing list names).

Let us know if you’d like any changes,

Ian

--
Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>