Re: FAQs and Meeting Chat for Social CG Meeting [via Social Web Incubator Community Group]

Thank you, Ian!

I think the "Social Web Incubator Community Group" name aptly summarizes what we do. We discuss and incubate new and existing social web technologies, especially those pertaining to existing W3C social web specifications.

I have been using SocialCG as a shorthand and it is documented on the W3C wiki (https://www.w3.org/wiki/SocialCG). perhaps it would be helpful to ensure the description on w3.org contains a clearer description. I am happy to make this amendment.

I would love to hear from more community members on this topic.

Thanks,
James