Re: FAQs and Meeting Chat for Social CG Meeting [via Social Web Incubator Community Group]

> On Sep 22, 2023, at 16:44, nightpool <eg1290@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The SWICG officially rebranded itself to the SocialCG many years ago, I don't think anybody remembered to tell W3C staff to update the web page.

Duh.

As ActivityPub is gaining much broader attention these days, I’d suggest that we pay attention to those details.

Each “Why is X?” Increases the equivalent of the “drop-off rate” of a potential adopter by 20%. Or some number like that.

Cheers,

Johannes.

Johannes Ernst

Fediforum <https://fediforum.org/>