Re: ISSUE TRACKING - [was Re: October 6th Meeting and Calls for WG Scope Contributions]

> On Oct 7, 2023, at 11:43, Evan Prodromou <evan@prodromou.name> wrote:
> I don’t like “SWICG”, since the name we currently use is “SocialCG”, which is objectively 1000% cooler.
> Is it possible to have a repo in the ‘w3c' organizational namespace? And still give SocialCG people the chance to manage docs in the repo? w3c/socialcg is free, but I don't know how we get it. Maybe ask staff?
The faster the Term SWICG can be retired to not be resurrected again, the better, I agree.

And yes, all identifiers referring to the same group should be the same if humanly possible. That includes websites, repos, mailing list (this one!) etc.

My $0.02. Cheers,

Johannes.

Johannes Ernst

Fediforum <https://fediforum.org/>