Re: META/Facebook/Insta feeds via ActivityPub and ads?

But wouldn't *adding* posts/content to the "stream" effectively add it
to the user? Something should be in the attributedTo field, and it would
be straightforward to mute it if the field does not point to the user
being followed.

(I'm not sure what would happen on Mastodon when the `cc` and
`attributeTo` fields disagree, e.g. `cc` says `userA/followers` but
`attributeTo` points something else, that would be interesting to check.
What does the spec say?)