Re: META/Facebook/Insta feeds via ActivityPub and ads?

No way should we trust advertising from Meta, they don't check their
sources and theres a lot of scam advertising.

I have used FaceBook since 2009 and have studied it in great detail from
many angles.

Kind regards,

Aaron

--
Aaron Gray - @AaronNGray@fosstodon.org

Independent Open Source Software Engineer, Computer Language Researcher,
Information Theorist, and Computer Scientist.