Re: First 2023 SWICG meeting call on Fri May 19

pá 19. 5. 2023 v 6:51 odesílatel Bob Wyman <bob@wyman.us> napsal:

> Dmitri,
> On the question of SWICG meeting frequency, I strongly urge the adoption
> of bi-weekly meetings until such time that we see clear evidence that
> meetings are less needed than they clearly are today..

For the record, the initial W3C Social Web Incubator Group had weekly
meetings for a duration iirc ~2 years, aiming to draft a final report and
establish the charter for the Working Group. As far as I'm aware, I was the
only participant in each of these calls, and a weekly commitment can be
quite challenging.

It might be beneficial to conduct a straw poll among the attendees to
identify their preferred areas of focus— whether that's addressing bug
fixes and errata or venturing into new tasks.

Considering the relatively limited progress made in resolving bugs over the
past seven years, I personally would lean towards pursuing new work items.

It would be useful to gauge where everyone would like to invest their
efforts.