Re: Regular SWICG meetings and CG process

I noted two things in the chat about the minutes, which I think are missing:

1. There were a lot more people in the meeting than are listed in the minutes. For some time, it hovered above 40, and I think I saw 46 at some point. Could the minutes please be amended to say that?

2. Also, this was really a joint session with FediForum. It should probably say that, too, including that by general affirmation, it was informational and not subject to W3C IPR rules.

Thanks,

Johannes.