Re: Should the specs be forked and maintained elsewhere?

On 24 Mar 2023, at 16:58, Aaron Gray wrote:

> It would be good to have websites for our endeavours paralleling a
> github
> organization and repos for the websites and standards and code /
> library
> repos. Ideally these would be .org's rather than .com's though.

I would rather recommend codeberg.org being pro bono like the w3c itself
rather than a for-profit corporation.

codeberg hosts https://codeberg.org/fediverse/fep already.

We can ask for embracement or remain in friendly neighbourship.

Either can be mitigated to a certain degree by encouraging mirrors.

regards,
Marcus