Re: Sovereign Tech Fund Applications Open

The Open Technology Fund (OTF) is an American nonprofit corporation. It is
not an agency of, or creation of, the government -- although it has
received funding from US government funded programs. (
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Technology_Fund)

It seems to me that AS/AP, as infrastructural protocols, would qualify for
the German program since they are not "user-facing applications." However,
a SocialWeb client would not qualify.

bob wyman