Re: Sovereign Tech Fund Applications Open

Thanks for the feedback. The USA had such a programm.
Then a crazy fool became their president and completely freezed it.

I had talked about the US OpenTechFund with Karen Kornbluh.

She was the Former US Ambassador to OECD during the Obama adminstration and responsible for the Fund once.
She promised to reopen it, I proposed to make it an alliance with sovereigntech … Seems it didn't happen.

Please note that applications are open to anyone.
It is also possible to include different milestones or work in one application.

In the beginning my gov. asked wikimedia foundation and me for ActivityPub how much it needs
to secure critical infrastructure. So given the initial promises of “60 Mio.” I am not fully convinved yet :)
Please note that last round was just a closed start for Open Wounds which bleeded heavily.
It was a so called “Nachtragshaushalt” [a budget which is small cause it was negotiated too late] …

About “not looking”, I can't go in details just be assured that their interest in ActivityPub is high!

Sebastian