Re: Should the specs be forked and maintained elsewhere?

Aaron wrote:

> We need at least two hour meetings, one hour meetings are never long
> enough and theres always overrun and someone who has not had a chance to
> get their time.

Personally, I would prefer more frequent one-hour meetings to less-frequent
two-hour meetings. While long meetings are often necessary, I find that
meetings tend to expand to fill however much time is allocated to them...

Who can call such a meeting? Does it have to be one of the chairs? And,
what do we need to get it called? Can I do it? I have a Zoom account and
could host if we could agree on a time. But, I'm also aware that some W3C
groups use Jitsi. Is Zoom okay? What, if anything, stops one of us from
calling a meeting?

bob wyman