Re: "Evolving ActivityPub to reduce infrastructure costs"

> I just think that if there is an impression “out there” by some people that ActivityPub needs to be evolved "to reduce infrastructure costs” then this group here should be aware of that.

It’s hard to tell for sure whether there is an impression out there like this from this thread because the only evidence you presented was that you heard someone say it.
It would indeed be helpful if you invite your acquaintance to share some first-hand report to the list.