Re: Rights Expression Language (REL) for Activity/Streams/Pub?

From working on FarceBook (I call it that as it maintains many farces)
using it for information dissemination mainly on environmental matters for
about 15 years I am of the opinion that a post should be looked after by
the original poster. The OP should have the right to maintain their post,
removing inappropriate comments from trolls or just bad or off topic
comments. This might also be in a group so would also be under admin and
moderator maintenance in this case.

--
Aaron Gray

Independent Open Source Software Engineer, Computer Language Researcher,
Information Theorist, and Computer Scientist.