Re: Meta Unspools Threads

Wasn't aware of this. I think I'll finally leave the group; I do not feel comfortable sharing space with representatives from organizations known for causing direct damage to society.

As with everything, tech (and the standards around them) are inherently political and to ignore that is to ignore the people using (and making) it.