Re: Meta Unspools Threads

On Fri, 7 Jul 2023 at 00:25, Jacky Alcine <yo@jacky.wtf> wrote:

> I know people won't see it as such but we definitely lost the younger
> generation with this.  Those down might already be techies but this was
> more successful of convincing my youngest brother (22) to join a
> potentially federated space than four of the popular fediverse projects.
>
> We need more designers and UX experts; less developers and yak shaving.

We need more innovation and innovative ideas for sure. My initial attempts
at getting support for just a PostsCommentsLikes feed within AS fell on
death ears so I really don’t know where my other ideas would go.

A.

> On July 6, 2023 8:38:06 AM UTC, Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Seems a significant development
>>
>> https://www.platformer.news/p/meta-unspools-threads
>>
> --
Aaron Gray - @AaronNGray@fosstodon.org

Independent Open Source Software Engineer, Computer Language Researcher,
Information Theorist, and Computer Scientist.