Re: Is there anyone here from major ActivityPub implementations? (Mastodon, Pleroma, etc?)

You wrote:

> "SWICG has never served as a proper "implementor's forum" that would allow
> mature, well-established implementations to evolve the fediverse in a
> matter grounded in practical, real-world implementation and UX concerns."

Should SWICG be an "implementor's forum?" It seems to me that it would be
useful to have such a forum. Am I missing something?

What subjects are better discussed here than in other contexts that
currently exist?

bob wyman