Re: Is there anyone here from major ActivityPub implementations? (Mastodon, Pleroma, etc?)

I run the Hometown fork of Mastodon, which I'm not sure counts as "major"
but there are ~8500 active users across ~130 servers according to
https://hometown.fediverse.observer

Hometown does play with federation a bit, reading more ActivityPub object
types than Mastodon does, and tweaking the Mastodon Note objects.

I am especially open to federating with new Events and Objects and happy to
discuss experimental federation in a production context with real users.

-Darius