Re: The OWL file

Will note for the record that I don't think the OWL document ever got
published at "the namespace" as Appendix A indicates though:

[image: image.png]

But it does appear to be published on
https://www.w3.org/ns/activitystreams-owl

I'm not aware of any implementers who might be using this (as Ben
mentioned, go-fed maintains its own because the official file is so
incomplete) but I agree that if it's referenced in the spec we probably do
have a responsibility to do something about it.