Re: Bluesky CEO in The Verge on how they are better than what ActivityPub can do

More on Bluesky :-

https://dev.to/opensauced/what-is-bluesky-social-network-and-why-are-developers-excited-about-it-i0f

Regards,

Aaron

--
Aaron Gray - @AaronNGray@fosstodon.org

Independent Open Source Software Engineer, Computer Language Researcher,
Information Theorist, and Computer Scientist.