Re: A native internet protocol for social media

We should be using 360 degree transparent accounting with as real time as
possible. However I've so far only found one bank in the world that offers
the feature of transparent records for non profit organizations.  If the
payment portal updates data when posting confirmation all inbound can be
realtime within minutes as long as admin does the job of managing the
social engineering.   Stripped of identifiers only classifications with
blockchained records, social can become the center of humanity.  Because
people will voluntarily side with those who they trust the most.

I believe that is what Elon is up to.... I would be if I was him.  Town
square turns into decentralized people's assemblies distributing the
benefits of AI among itself.  You could make a 3 dollar bill meme out of
it... I'll do that this afternoon.

The only thing is that, as much as we laugh at the jesters, I believe we
are all here because we can't excuse the injustice. So I think it should be
full transparency with direct democratic voting on expenses, to prove it's
not a government extension to as many nations as possible. Because we need
to cooperate to avoid climate change forcing far greater situations.
 Humanity wants it, I rather we did it instead of the tycoons.  Especially
those of us at his for decades.

If I am not mistaken there is no other alternative if the software is built
to be the sustainable communications backbone for interplanetary
settlements.  We could use it to start transparent communities around the
National Space Robotics, Engineering, Sciences, etc with it to start off as
a multinational exhibition between continents.  Then focus on the nations
already going towards circular economics with it, they need something like
this as a sustainable adhesive.

Anyway... that is what I am focusing on these weeks now

*goes back to his hermit cave*