Re: A native internet protocol for social media

Agreed. And I don't see any sort of online platform being safe if it removes things like moderation and increases the proliferation of digital capitalism through cryptocurrency - both of which are nonconductive to a safe online Web.

Dorsey endorsed the current owner of Twitter - look where that went. I do not have or put a lot of stock into things that can exalt those who fund for the sake of it.

It also goes without saying that making a new Internet protocol is going to less to make change than working with expanding current systems to be more interoperable.