Re: The term: "Mastodon" vs "fediverse" vs ...?

"Social Web" could work.

   - I've got a Social Web account.
   - Let's see what the Social Web thinks!
   - I'm going to publish it on the Social Web.
   - He's been reading the Social Web all day.
   - I'm implementing a new Social Web service.
   - Mastodon is a Social Web service and application.
   - What is the future of the Social Web?
   - ActivityPub is a Social Web protocol.
   - How can we improve the Social Web?

It works.